The best practices of the past no longer serve our increasingly complex and uncertain world – the time has come to reset how leaders, teams and organizations work in unique way.
A CULTURE BUILT AROUND PEOPLE AND ACROSS BORDERS
Did you know that 95% of how your organisations runs depends on the quality of your processes, collaboration and relationships, and only 5% on the individual skills of your people?
So it’s not just about who you hire, it’s about creating a culture that unlocks the full potential hiding in your ecosystem and helps your people – and your business – thrive. The time has come to reset how leaders, teams and organisations work.
Modern organisations are really expected to make an extraordinary impact on the world through culture and technology. Managing to do that has everything to do with listening to and learning from your whole ecosystem. Work is no longer about physical locations, tight schedules or endless meetings. We need to imagine a new kind of workflow that supports the balance between work and wellbeing, and ensures everyone’s psychological safety.
We’ll help you harness the power of digital platforms like Howspace and others to truly bring people together across borders and time zones. And to give them the tools and space they need to collaborate in a new and radically human ways. Welcome to the new work flow.
ARE YOU READY TO
- Connect your organisation’s entire ecosystem through truly collaborative digital and virtual tools.
- Achieve 50% more new innovations and capabilities with virtual work and continuous learning practices that span your whole ecosystem.
- Take productivity and ways of working to new heights and ensure that your people see their important role in your organisation’s big picture.
- Create new ways of working that e.g. decrease meetings by 75%.
- Learn how to reimagine work through co-creation and active participation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO REIMAGINE HOW YOUR ORGANISATION WORKS?
- IN HYBRID WORK
- IN VALUE BUILDING AND INTEGRATION TO CULTURE
- IN VIRTUAL COLLABORATION
- IN VIRTUAL CO-CREATION
- IN ABILITY TO LEARN IN CHANGE
- IN WELL-BEING AT WORK
“When you are developing the conditions for work, you must think of the bigger picture. We often speak of the physical, mental, and digital change in our projects. Senate Properties oversees the implementation and planning of activity-based environments together with customers. Humap has been responsible for supporting the change management and cultural construction.”
– Pertti Siekkinen, change management specialist, Senate Properties