The best practices of the past no longer serve our increasingly complex and uncertain world – the time has come to reset how leaders, teams and organizations work in unique way. 95 % of the organisation's functionality depends on the quality of processes, collaboration and relations - only 5 % about individual's skills.
BRING RADICAL HUMANITY AND BOARDLESS COLLABORATION IN THE CENTRE OF YOUR CULTURE
Modern organisations need to create an extraordinary impact on the world through culture and technology. It has everything to do with listening and learning from our whole ecosystem. Work is no longer buildings, tight schedules or endless meetings. We need to build flow for work, well-being and harness psychological safety.
We benefit from a diversity of perspectives, people’s commitment, a passion for solution-oriented and a global mindset. We help you to harnesses the power of digital platforms (e.g. Howspace) to truly bring people together, regardless of time and place – everyone experiences work flow.
ARE YOU READY TO
- Your whole organisation, with its networks, is connected with operative environment and interdependent phenomenon.
- 50% more new innovations and capabilities are born in your organisation. Practices for virtual work and continuous learning are shared among the ecosystem.
- The OKR indicators have been realized on best possible way: work productivity and ways of working have reached a new level.
- All employees recognize the purpose and pride of their work as part of the bigger picture.
- New structures for common ways of working have been established e.g. the amount of meetings has decreased for 75%.
- Co-creation and active participation have become the new way of working and collaborating together.
WE HELP YOU TO REIMAGINE
- HYBRID WORK
Instead of traditional hierarchies, an organisation must provide opportunities for experts to find each other and allow them to work smoothly, regardless of the time and place.
- VIRTUAL COLLABORATION
Specialist work is interaction that happens mainly virtually in the modern organisations. In digital working environments, hierarchies become less meaningful. Agile teams manage themselves in engaging and appreciative dialogue. VIRTUAL MEETINGS have the potential to be much more productive than face-to-face meetings. Instead of sharing information, we are building a culture of co-development.
- VIRTUAL CO-CREATION
Virtual facilitation is not a toolbox of different methods. It is a question of guiding a strategic process. We create the conditions for thousands of people to join in co-development and for the re-organising of comprehensive information.
- ABILITY TO LEARN IN CHANGE
We create the conditions for everyday experiments, for evaluating their success, and for continuous development. This process requires facilities and structures in which to gather observations, reflect, and decide on new experiments together. We will ensure the promotion of communal resilience in continuous change.
“When you are developing the conditions for work, you must think of the bigger picture. We often speak of the physical, mental, and digital change in our projects. Senate Properties oversees the implementation and planning of activity-based environments together with customers. Humap has been responsible for supporting the change management and cultural construction.”
– Pertti Siekkinen, change management specialist, Senate Properties