Humap361 – Modern cooperation assessment
HUMAP361 – MODERN COOPERATION ASSESSMENT
The Humap361 cooperation assessment is a new way of assessing an organisation’s culture, cooperation and ability to learn in the changing world. Humap361 helps develop future practices instead of assessing individual people.
The Humap361 cooperation assessment improves an organisation’s ability to change and learn, and it promotes open dialogue. The assessment is also excellent for examining the quality of the management team’s, -supervisors’ or -experts’ target-oriented cooperation. A renewing culture cannot be assessed by traditional means – cooperation is always a two-way street. It is important to find the means that promote or obstruct productive cooperation – learning and renewal.
The Humap361 cooperation assessment differs from old assessment methods by focusing on the quality of interaction and cooperation instead of personal characteristics. An organisation’s cooperation is always reflected in the customers and stakeholders. 361 also involves the colleagues, customers, stakeholders and networks.
For the price of one assessment, you can involve ten people in assessing and developing your cooperation.
THEMES OF THE HUMAP361 COOPERATION ASSESSMENT:
- The quality of interaction in cooperation situations
- The impact of cooperation relationships on the organisational culture
- The organisation’s cooperation culture’s ability to learn and change
THE HUMAP361 COOPERATION ASSESSMENT’S PROCESS:
- EXCITING DISCUSSION BETWEEN KEY PERSONS. Discovering who are the most important people for the success of your own work.
- INVITING ASSESSORS TO THE PROCESS.
- THE ASSESSORS COMPLETE A VIRTUAL ASSESSMENT.
- SUMMARY OF THE COOPERATION FEEDBACK AND DISCUSSING THE RESULTS WITH KEY PERSONS. Building an overall view of the quality of cooperation relationships.
- PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN THE KEY PERSON AND ASSESSORS. The focus will be on the quality and development of the cooperation relationship.
- THE CONCLUSIONS OF THE PROCESS.
Want to know more about HUMAP361 cooperation assessment?
We are happy to tell you more about our 361 cooperation assessment and its benefits for your organisation.
Please contact us!